Pastor Robert Burale recently experienced a situation that would have cost him his life.
The life coach narrated in an interview with Betty Kyallo that his house almost caught fire after oil in a pan boiled for hours in his kitchen without his knowledge.
His power had gone off and it seems he had forgotten to switch off his cooker
“My house almost caught fire the other day and being alive is a miracle,” he said.
“There was a blackout and a pan had oil and because we did not put off the cooker and so when electricity came back, the oil kept boiling for about two hours and by the time we realised the smoke was all over but God said, ‘I am not about to die and that’s all.”
This was just before he celebrated his birthday.
Burale is not only a life coach, relationship counselor but also a motivational speaker and a pastor.