I returned the call. It was a lady. She sounded young-ish – late 20s or, at most, 32 years old.
You Might Be Interested In
- Kenyans want affordable unga, not cheap smartphones – Nairobi News
- Covid-19: South Sudan cases hit the 2,000 mark
- Jubilee, ODM lawmakers differ on committee slots
- Rwanda alters mining law, pushing out small players
- BBI constitutional review to uplift economy, eliminate negative ethnic competition – Odinga » Capital News
- Contraband toothpaste, fabric conditioners seized in Donholm